Thursday, January 7, 2016

Welcome to my Blog :)

                                                              Hi all :)


My name is Jessica Czakon. I am from Aachen, Germany. It is a beautiful city near Cologne and only 15 minutes from Netherlands, 10 minutes from Belgium and 2 hours from France. I started learning English 2 years ago. Most German people learn French and Dutch as a second language.
This is my first English class at Foothill and I am very excited to learn how to write more original and on a deeper level. It is also one of my new years goals :) going more often to the gym would be the second goal but I am still not sure if I will accomplish it.

One of my favorite hobbies is dancing Salsa but I also enjoy going out with my friends and doing outdoor activities. For example I like to go hiking, surfing and running. My motivation for running is to do a marathon. I moved to California in January and I believe that this state is the perfect place for so many different types of activities. American food is very different than German food. German portions are small, healthy and taste delicious. That is the reason why I like to cook German dishes in my free time.

Happy New Year and I hope we will have a great time together :)

Best,
Jessica

11 comments:

  1. I always wanna try some german sausage XD, are they good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are better than good :D I hope to find a place in this area with good sausages

      Delete
  2. Hi Jessica.
    Nice to meet you.
    I hope you have wonderful time in Foothill College.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica! Aachen is situated in a cool location and sounds like a fun place to live :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pirre. If you get the chance you really should visit and explore this city :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Jessica, or should I say Gutentag :). Really nice to meet some other European folks who moved to this part of the US as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica, or should I say Gutentag :). Really nice to meet some other European folks who moved to this part of the US as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salut, common ca va? Hope you will have an amazing time at Foothill!

      Delete
  6. Hey Jessica, you make me interesting to visit your city <3..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jessie, I´m looking forward to visit you in California soon and promise to bring you an original frozen Wiener Schnitzel!;)

    Kisses, your best friend, Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete